Health and Safety this October Holiday
After a Summer of fun, we can’t wait to welcome you back to camp this October with tonnes of amazing activities in store for your children! Of course, health and safety of campers and staff is paramount and that is why we have enforced a number of new procedures to ensure the protection of everyone at camp!
You can read more about the individual camp procedures introduced further down this page!
When arriving at camp
– 1 way system to sign in
– No touching of registers or signing kids in/out on the paper (coaches will do this)
– Loyalty cards temporarily suspended for this October
– Hand Sanitizers on site for all children
– No sharing of equipment where possible
– Toilet trips will be taken in seperate bubbles to avoid contact with other camps
– No merging of camps whatsoever
– Staggered lunches and breaks to avoid contact with other camps
– Children to remain in their bubble throughout the day
– Staff to remain in their bubble with same children throughout the day
If you have any concerns about the arrangements we have in place please do not hesitate to raise this with the a member of the Leeds Camps staff before or after the day.